Start 2019 with Financial Awareness Visit:www.annualcreditreport.com
- Credit reports can alert you to judgments against you.
- Credit reports can alert you to mistakes on your credit record.
- Credit reports contain the names and addresses of collection agencies representing creditors.
- You can dispute what you see on the credit report.
- If the IRS has a tax lien on your property, the credit report will alert you.
- Credit reports alert you to Identity theft and Fraud.
- Credit reports alert you to people who are co-signers and authorized users on your report.
- For people who have filed a Bankruptcy in thepast:
Knowing what is on your credit report can help you get credit approval for important purchases after your debts are discharged.
Not every creditor reports debts to a credit bureau, so your credit report will not list all debts. This is especially true when it comes to Medical Bills.