How do I request a credit report as a legal guardian?
Legal representatives or court appointed guardians can request a copy of the credit report for their wards by mail.
Send the request along with the following information about the ward:
- Legal name
- Birth date
- A copy of the ward’s birth certificate
- A copy of the ward’s Social Security card
And information about yourself:
- Proof of your legal representation or guardianship
- A copy of your driver’s license or other government-issued identity card with your current address
- A copy of a current utility bill
Make sure the driver’s license and the utility bill have the same address.
Send the request and information to all three credit reporting companies.
Mail the request and information to all three of the credit reporting companines:
- P.O. Box 105139
- Atlanta, GA 30348-5139
- P.O. Box 2002
- Allen, TX 75013
- P.O. Box 2000
- Chester, PA 19016
Please visit Annualcreditreport.com for more information.